What a dream come true this was. I first started getting in contact with FeelUnique back in the summer when they invited me to an event. At the time I remember this launch party was a dream that this amazing company would think to invite me (I was so excited I even wrote a blog post about it). Since then I have been to another event for their Christmas Catch The Light preview and now worked with them on a campaign.
FeelUnique stocks SO many of the best brands all in one place, a literal heaven for us makeup and beauty lovers. I therefore was so excited to get to make a Christmas beauty gift guide with them this year. I had such a hard time narrowing down my list to my top 5 suggestions trying to range from a mid to a high budget with your mum or best friend in mind. I personally would have loved to have received these gifts and I tried to make them not just the super obvious choices for beauty lovers as chances are that they probably already have it! I also can confirm all of these were agreed and given the second opinion from my mum (who is also having some of these for Christmas herself) – officially mum approved.
For the gift guide format, I created an IGTV which you can watch below:
In case however you want a list of my picks then you are in luck, as I thought the video needed a more in-depth follow up blog post so I could provide some links:
- Benefit Brow Superstars set (£54.50) – Benefit provide amazing savings in their Christmas gift sets as well as gorgeous packaging. When it comes to brows, their products just can’t be beaten, and this set caters for all styles of
brow– say hello to ‘on fleek’ brows.
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Palette Medium (£27) – Huda eyeshadows are exceptional with such high pigmentation. This medium palette has the perfect warm tones for a day to night look and also contains stunning glitter shades. I have actually switched to this for my everyday palette since filming the IGTV and love how easy the shades are to use.
- Iconic London Glammed Up set (£38) – I had wanted to try this cult setting spray for over a year now and I am sure so many other glow lovers will also want to give this a go. Not only do you get the setting spray but you also get their plumping gloss in a beautiful pink shade (I have seen this gloss all over Instagram recently) and also
a mascara. The packaging gives this set such an expensive vibe.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Glow Set (£30) – This was highly requested from my mum, and what a good choice she made. This is certainly a more luxury gift with Charlotte Tilbury providing amazing quality in their high end products, you can’t go wrong with some luxury glow.
- GHD Rose Gold Styler Gift Set (£159) – A few years ago I got given the GHD Christmas gift set from my parents and I was over the moon. You just can’t beat GHDs and the Christmas sets always go the extra mile. This year it is the Royal Dynasty Collection which in short means it is a stunning baby pink colour with rose gold detailing. Not only do you get the styler but also included is a dark purple carry case which is actually really handy to travel with. I also must add the styler shape makes curling a lot easier than my old GHDs with the curved barrel so don’t think this is just a straightener, instead it is a two in one gift of a curler too!
BONUS suggestion: I also feature the amazing 24 day FeelUnique advent calendar which unfortunately has sold out at the time I am writing this. These makeup advent calendars make an amazing early gift to a loved one or friend as you just can’t beat the amount they are worth for the low price. I have wanted to try one of these for years and when I had a sneak peek online at the contents, I was shocked at the products worth. As of today, the 12 calendar is still in stock which I will link HERE, which costs £45 and has a worth of £120 making it still a great option as a gift.
I hope you have found my beauty gift guide helpful and given you some inspiration, and if you want to check out the rest of the FeelUnique Christmas gift sets and product suggestions you can click HERE, and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas xoxo
*Thank you so much to FeelUnique for providing me with these amazing products for this gift guide.